In the mood for a new kind of cookie? Mix things up a little with these delicious Cranberry & White Chocolate Cookies.
We love chocolate chip cookies but sometimes we’re in the mood for something a little different. You don’t have to get fancy…just search through the pantry and see what you can come up with. That’s exactly what I did when I came up with these delicious cranberry and white chocolate cookies.Want a quick treat that's different from your usual chocolate chip cookie? You'll love these delicious White… Click To Tweet
We absolutely loved my daughter’s 2nd grade teacher. Though all her teachers have been great, this one was just amazing! As a former teacher myself, I could clearly see how much she went above and beyond and truly cared for my daughter.
As a thank you, we decided to bake some cookies for her one night. It wasn’t teacher appreciation week or a holiday but we just wanted to surprise her with a little treat. I wanted to do something different from the traditional chocolate chip cookies but didn’t have time to run out to the store so I shopped my pantry, found some white chocolate chips and cranberries and this idea was born. It was the perfect spur of the moment teacher gift.
There’s really nothing to this recipe. I used my regular chocolate chip cookie recipe and swapped out the chocolate chips with cranberries and white chocolate. I had a feeling they’d be good but wow, these cookies turned out amazing. I had to make sure they got to school the very next morning or they might never make it out of the house!
Cranberry And White Chocolate Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 sticks butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 12 oz bag white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375
- Mix flour, baking soda & salt
- In separate bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, white sugar & vanilla
- Add eggs, beating until creamy
- Slowly add flour mixture
- Fold in white chocolate chips and cranberries
- Drop rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheet and back for approximately 10 minutes, or until golden brown
Latest posts by Lisa O'Driscoll (see all)
- Celebrate Father’s Day With The Hanes Big Softy Giveaway - May 23, 2017
- 5 Healthy Popsicles To Help You Beat The Summer Heat - April 25, 2017
- It’s Time To Treat Yourself: Hanes Visa Gift Card & Oh So Light Bra Giveaway - April 3, 2017